Global Apparel Brand
- As a key member of eCommerce team, you will be responsible for testing new features as they are developed, working side by side with software engineers, designers, and product managers to find, log, and prioritize bugs.
- You will be contributing to our automation framework, maintaining and writing new tests and test suites.
- You will be responsible for regression testing for each release and for keeping the regression test suite up to date.
- We are strong advocates for our users. We present information we have gathered and educate the team on the current state of builds so we can make better informed, smarter decisions together.
- 2-5 years QA experience
- Superb communications skills (English).
- Relevant hands-on structured programming experience
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Experience writing automated tests in Selenium or equivalent.
- Capability and desire to learn new skills.
- A need to make the things you work on awesome.
- Ability to think critically to get to the heart of problems.
- Ability to write clear and concise test plans and defects.
6 Million yen ~ 8.5 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.