Global Industrial Equipment Company
- Manage the purchasing team to ensure the daily activities are executed per plan.
- Ensure compliance with purchasing strategies and procedures.
- Deploy and manage operational purchasing excellence across our sites including delivery, lead time, and invoice resolution
- Ensure key metric reporting is in place and lead reports in providing root cause analysis and continuous improvement solutions
- Ensure that company purchasing practices and strategies are continuously challenged and refined.
- Maintain and develop current supplier relationship and drive supplier to participate in stocking program for inventory and lead time reduction
- Work with buyers with support from Category Managers to develop / evaluate new or alternative sources of local supply for cost competiveness and lead times.
- Effective proactive liaison with other departments as necessary on forecast, supply vs demand planning to support operation needs.
- Develop and maintain monthly status reports.
- Review supplier performance and adherence to current contracts.
- Partner with warehouse team and planner for efficient ordering and inventory control.
- To support continue process improvement & process standardization across Asia sites.
- Collaborate with Global Commodity Managers & Supplier Quality Engineers to further enhance supply chain support to Plant Operation
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- Experience in purchasing/sourcing or procurement in manufacturing company.
- University graduate
- High knowledge about semiconductor industry
- Native level Japanese
- Advanced level English
- Strong negotiations skills
- SAP R/3 experience is required
- Self-starter attitude
- Strong sense of responsibility
9 Million 〜 11 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.