Global Automotive Company
The main purpose of the position of Purchasing Specialist is the achievement of set KPIs (e.g. competition ratio, negotiation result, frame contract ratio, documentation quality ratio) complying with Company Purchasing instructions cooperating closely with business departments.
- Liaison and communication with business department to ensure active and early stage involvement in the procurement process
- Understand business department's procurement needs and support business department to achieve best results in given procurement landscape
- Execution of procurement processes to allow contract awards in a competitive environment and eliminating single sourcing situations
- Supporting the business departments in drafting qualified proposal requests and to make incoming quotes comparable
- Preparation of awarding of contracts to the most economical supplier overall
- Preparation of the selection of the best potential suppliers and maintenance of their performance in order to reach sustainable success for Company
- Monitoring compliance of processes, contracts and supplier relations
- University degree, preferably economics, business administration or similar
- PC skills (Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Min. 3 years practical experience in the fields of marketing, sales, IT, consultancy or aftersales
- Basic knowledge of procurement processes and cost calculation
- International experience (e.g. assignment abroad/ int. company) is a plus
- First experience in Purchasing is a plus
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Planning and management of timelines with several stakeholders
- Language：Japanese (Native Level) / English (Business Level written and verbal)
- Self-starter with high sense of responsibility
- Strategic thinking
8 Million 〜 10 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.