【会社概要】 Company Summary
Global Share Office Startup
- Overall quality and schedule for project
- Full process oversight of project team
- Insure project team is adequately resourced to achieve project goals
- Inspire project team to achieve goals through effective leadership
- Lead all project Gate reviews and signoffs from High Interest through Handoff
- Serve as primary point of contact for all extended and external project team members
- Substantial involvement during PLAy to identify potential impacts to project budget, schedule, and quality
- Substantial involvement during Due Diligence and Layout to understand lease terms, develop estimates and initial budget, and secure necessary approvals
- Substantial involvement during Documentation and Pre-construction/Bidding to secure access agreements, finalize budget, award contracts, and release construction
- Substantial involvement during Construction, Staging and Closeout to insure construction completion and finalize invoicing
- Must travel 50% of the time.
- 5-8+ years of experience of all phases of the design process from schematic design through the bid process and construction management
- Proficient Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator), Sketch UP
- Be familiar with building & ADA codes
- Know AutoCAD/drafting and be able to draw construction details
- Be a self-starter, with the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Must be fluent in English and Japanese
【雇用形態】 Employment Type
【勤務地】 Work Location
Approximately 8 to 10 million JPY
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.