Global Renewable Energy Company
- Conduct comprehensive due diligence for solar project opportunities and ensure the successful execution of projects by Our EPC partners from a technical standpoint throughout the entire project span.
- To this end, the Project Manager will review load data, site photos and other documentation as well as interact directly customer representatives. Site visits will be required.
- Work in conjunction with in-house system designers as well as EPC partners to prepare project-specific system design plans that take into account customer site- and project considerations as well as pertinent local codes and regulations.
- Create system schematics and drawings. Review all system design and engineering work created by EPC partners and recommend any necessary changes to ensure maximum system performance and reliability as well as the highest possible return on investment.
- Assist EPC partners in the development of project bill of materials, timelines and budgets. In cases where this work has been completed, review the plans submitted by EPC partners to ensure accuracy and feasibility of plans.
- Oversee project execution to ensure that all systems are installed exactly according to plan and that there are no technical installation errors committed that would decrease system performance or lifespan or cause potential system failure.
- Serve as a technical expert for Our PV product line. Communicate effectively with customers, answering questions related to product attributes and usage and providing phone support or on-site troubleshooting in case of system malfunction. Make recommendations to EPC partners as to which modules are most appropriate on project-by project basis.
- Strong technical aptitude. A background in mechanical or electrical engineering would be of great value.
- Strong as a Project Manager
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in AutoCAD or SolidWorks Cad software is desirable.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients and other departments
- Understanding of PV system design, including the proper usage of basic components and conventional installation and interconnection methods.
- Strong computer skills, including the ability to use all industry standard PV simulation tools.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a strong ability to explain complex technical topics and systems.
- Proven ability to work and excel in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment and to perform multiple roles and functions simultaneously.
- Strong knowledge of relevant federal and local laws and incentive schemes
- Ability to design systems that make the best use of these programs and thus maximize ROI for end customers.
- Experience working for an international organization strongly preferred.
8 Million yen ~ 13 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.