Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
Note: Fluent ~ Native level Japanese**
Global Real Estate Firm
You will work with Asset Managers and team in leading all aspects of development works, including overall development management of new developments and existing assets across different sector classes ranging from commercial, retail, residential, industrial and logistics projects.
- Conceptualize development design requirements and formulate design briefs to ensure that these are aligned with the Company's development strategy.
- Manage the development of design concepts/options.
- Manage the design consultants and liaise with all relevant authorities for approval of projects, managing tender and award processes, as well as construction and contract administration.
- Manage the development process from inception through to completion.
- Manage the engagement of service providers in accordance with procurement procedures and policies. Ensure the projects are completed within budget, on schedule, to the expected quality and comply with the regulatory requirements and corporate governance.
- Carry out regular and accurate reporting of project issues and status.
- Manage the cost and variable changes for approval of the management.
- Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or Quantity Surveying, Architecture, Project Management or related field.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant development or project management experience in the execution of commercial, retail, residential, industrial and/or logistics projects, with the ability to encourage the creation of solutions appropriate to the needs of business units, shareholders and environment.
- Seeks continuous improvement to the design and processes through consistently challenging the status quo or value engineering the optimum solution to all aspects of the development.
- Possesses a high level of independence, initiative, accountability, cultural sensitivity, endurance and adaptability, demonstrates excellent leadership to drive projects and is a team player.
8 Million yen ~ 15 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.