Global Luxury Retailer
- Manage Projects. Maintain project status and related documentation. Coordinate project related activities, including planning timelines, scheduling meetings, coordinating resources, and tracking performance.
- Perform analysis and design. Coordinate meetings and interactions with the business users to define requirements. Participate in the analysis, definition and documentation of requirements. Lead the creation and documentation of solution designs that are in-line with the existing technical environment.
- Develop applications. Convert designs and specifications into computer programs following programming standards and best practices. Create test scenarios and run tests to find errors and confirm that computer programs meet specifications. Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise code.
- Test and Document. Perform testing, data migration, cleansing and review of code of related documentation as required
- Support production of applications. Monitor performance of production applications and provide necessary support. Provide technical assistance by responding to inquiries from others regarding errors, problems or questions about programs. Train any required technical support staff to use, test, and support programs.
- Program Deployment. Create deployment packages and deployment-related documentation.
- Facilitate the transition of programs from development into production.
- University degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Excellent spoken & written Japanese + fluent in English
- Have excellent communication skills, experience working directly with end users, understanding business & translating requirements into solution, curious, pragmatic and proactive, and the ability to work independently.
- Structured, able to provide regular and consistent reporting
- Understanding of technical environment (MS SQL, BI, etc.), and ability to help structuring technical support
- Very Good functional understanding of retail Business and BI topics (SQL Server Analysis Services/ PowerBI) - 1stexperience on Retail projects preferable
- Good design skills - ability to structure and formalize requirements with key users, and translate into detailed design for vendor quotation and development
- Good understanding of retail & wholesales Business
- Strong technical skills mixed with very good business understanding and ability to support these business users
- Extensive development knowledge in back office applications as well as writing SQL queries.
- Strong business background, and preferably within Retail and Wholesale industry.
- Willing to manage different sub-projects at the same time
- Willing to work in a multi-brands and dynamic organization, interacting with different levels: Local, Regional, Central
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.