Global Insurance Company
A bilingual technical project manager with experience of successfully delivering technology projects. Able to communicate timely and effectively across functions in the organization. Always, take care of the scope, schedule, cost, risks, issues, dependencies and reporting of all the projects under project manager's management. Need to well knowledgeable on legacy and cloud technologies to be able to understand technical challenges and communicate effectively among members in the development team.
- Take ownership of IT project deliveries for Japan business
- Managing a team in Japan to deliver system implementation projects with excellent quality.
- Managing initiatives / programs with regional operating companies for the services owned.
- Keep optimal control on scope, schedule, cost, risks, issues and dependencies of the projects.
- Customer facing role to support technical explanations, requirement management in line with business / products
- Proactively support and find solutions for various issues faced by coworkers.
- Need to be keep up to date with latest technologies, processes, development methods related to the area of engagement.
- Total 10+ experience on IT application development project management using local and global resources.
- Bilingual (English and Native level Japanese).
- More than 10 team members managed in a single project.
- A solid understanding of global project management standards and practices including Agile project management best practices and tools.
- Experience of communicating with Japanese business users and delivering business-initiated projects system implementation
- Knowledge on Java technologies, Microsoft technologies, RESTful web services, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Knowledge on client-server architecture-based system implementations
- Understanding Web based client/server, Android and iOS applications
- Understanding industry standard business intelligence tools.
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.