Global IT & Technology Company
- Plans and Manages the rollout of the deployment activities for whole or part of a customer project ensuring the project is delivered in scope of contractual obligations and within forecast cost, time and required quality.
- Analyzes the feasibility of the Service Request submitted by the Customer Project Manager team in terms of resources, planning and quality to ensure we meet contractual scope of work, milestones and customer pre-requisites
- Ensures all deliverables are available according to project requirements and deployment process by engaging and coordinating relevant stakeholders (Global Centres, local teams, etc.) and securing availability and accuracy of deployment work orders
- Liaises with Customer Project Manager, Customer as needed for operational needs and escalations on scope, processes, planning and/or budget
- Ensures deployment management relies on fact-based and verified schedules and forecasts
- Collects actual services delivery performance information and compares actual performance with baseline
- Determines the causes to any perceived deviation
- Collects information to provide latest estimates to completion
- Implements proactive change management to keep the deployment activities on track
- Ensures that schedules and forecasts are kept up to date and communicated to relevant stakeholders
- Ensures that constraints and risks are managed successfully
- Monitors, reports and optimizes services delivery in alignment with relevant processes and tools providing sufficient operational visibility to stakeholders (e.g. Project Management, PMO, customer)
- Monitor and control services delivery through operational KPIs
- Coordinates internal and external field deployment team members, sets up and maintains clear and effective internal and external communication with the relevant project stakeholders, participating to reviews as needed
- Identifies and support up-scopes in cooperation with the Customer Project Management team and Account Manager
- Site Acquisition
- Civil Work
- Telecom Implementation
- Project management
- Customer Focus
- Customer Relationships
- Project Management
- Native level Japanese speaker
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.