Japanese IT Company
Plan and control the diverse activities required to deliver projects on time, on budget and with the required quality, despite risks and issues. Lead activities to foresee risks and issues and create the required mitigation plans.
- End-to-end management of a project or program of projects including:
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Human Resource/ Personnel Management
- Communications Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement/Subcontractor Management
- Stakeholder (internal and external) Management
- Manage all phases of project - Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitor and Control and Closing.
- Effective use of our project management methodology, processes, tools, techniques and templates. In doing so, define project tasks and prepare project plans. Monitor, manage, and communicate project progress. Manage project scope and scope changes. Manage & motivate the team assigned to the project. Provide feedback regarding their performances.
- Being the single point of contact for assigned projects and represent Business Unit in internal and external /customer forums by providing effective communication.
- Manage issues proactively, provide visibility of issues and resolution to stakeholders and escalate internally as required to resolve issues.
- Report on Status of project to internal and external stakeholders accurately on agreed frequency.
- Manage project related revenue and revenue forecast. Keep management systems updated to reflect revenue forecasting.
- Measure the quality and efficiency of each delivery. Proactively provide feedback on lessons learned and suggestions for future improvements. Contribute to project management methodology improvements. Provide assessment of project results.
- Be part of the broader PM community to participate, contribute, learn and collaborate to increase efficiency of Project Management.
- Proven ability to manage projects using formal methods.
- Proven ability to take accountability and ownership of projects and drive to completion.
- Proven technical aptitude, and relevant experience in the field and industry which we operates in.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Well-developed organization and co-ordination skills.
- Well-developed negotiation skills.
- Savvy in business and commercial aspects, including development and management of budgets.
- Experienced in using PSA/Project Management Software and tools.
- Experienced in handling crisis and difficult customer situations.
- Experienced in managing teams dispersed geographically in a matrix organization.
- Team coaching, motivation, and supervision.
- Project staffing and staff management, including training needs.
- Task minded, detail oriented
- Global company experience with good Japanese and English speaking skills.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- PMI, PMP or PRINCE2 Certified preferred.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.