Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
Japanese IT Company
You will lead a talented and agile team to drive product development to exceed our client expectations while continuously pushing through our own strategic initiatives. You will also rise to the challenge of running and maintaining enterprise level services under heavy load at the highest possible service level and quality.
This is a great opportunity to start or continue career growth into a technical management position.
- Promote our products and services to other teams in the company
- Create and execute product roadmap with the development team
- Prioritize product backlog including business driven feature requests and strategic technical initiatives
- Answer client inquiries about our products and services
- Announce upcoming changes to our product and services to clients
- Schedule releases with both external and internal stakeholders
- Communicate quickly and accurately with clients in an agile environment
- On site monitoring for special promotion events which bring heavy traffic to our system
- Participate in on call shift rotation for system monitoring and off hours troubleshooting
- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields
- Experience developing or managing APIs or an API gateway
- Deep understanding common API gateway features
- Understanding of core technologies related to APIs and web services
- Ability to communicate clearly about technical topics concisely in English (both verbal and written)
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Understanding of API best practices
- Team leadership or management experience
- Experience working with different stakeholders with conflicting interests
Monday to Friday
[Work hours and any overtime hours]
6 Million yen ~ 8 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.