Note: Fluent ~ Native level Japanese required
Global FinTech Company
As a Project Manager within the Services team, you will already have a passion for digital technology project management and lead the smooth delivery of these services into core clients. You will be expected to manage and deliver successful client digitalisation projects on time and within the frameworks set at a local and sometimes regional level. You must enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment with excellent stakeholder management to be successful in this role
Drive your professional growth through rising to these challenges:
- DELIVER digital projects in accordance with pre-agreed timeframes and scope through the development of detailed project plans that track and monitor progress
- MANAGE the project scope and timeline as well as lead the change control process
- FACILITATE project meetings and workshops including the planning, organisation and delivery of these
- COMMUNICATE clearly with the project team and client stakeholders the project expectations and progress on a regular basis
- RESPONSIBLE for project scope, risk indentation and mitigation including the development of contingency plans
- MAINTAIN open and clear relationships with project stakeholders to facilitate decision making and resolve issues with relevant teams
- REVISE and validate project deliverables and project plans throughout the life cycle of the project
- COLLABORATE with PMO and other internal teams to ensure reporting and information flow is constantly maintained
Great skills and even greater personal qualities:
- EDUCATION: Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, Finance or other related fields from a recognised University
- INDUSTRY: Knowledge of private banking/wealth management including products and systems
- EXPERIENCE: 3-5 years of in similar capacity in Private Banking/Wealth Management preferred, financial services experience as a minimum
- KNOWLEDGE of AGILE: Project Management methodology and delivery of technology/digital projects
- LANGUAGE: Native Japanese and fluent in written and spoken English as you will need to present information
- PERSONALITY: Independent person with strong sense of work commitment and ability to handle fast-paced environment
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.