** Applicants must have permission to work in Japan angd fluent level Japanse.**
Global Consumer Goods Company
- Facilitate Business Analysis sessions and IT Deployment preparation & coordination activities.
- Understand the existing IT landscape with emphasis on detailed interface level flow and interaction between legacy systems.
- EM Readiness activities to ensure the Network readiness, Device readiness (procurement to setup).
- Represent the EM in Global workshops explaining the AS-IS existing landscape, work with Global Architecture to come up with a future view (To-Be draft) and ensure it is endorsed and agreed by Petra Deployment and Local Project teams.
- Owning and planning for Applications agreed to be decommissioned are executed against the agreed plan.
- Running SIT for the Local application identified to be remediated because of global Petra Solutions replacing them.
- UAT Support, User Provisioning, Device configuration and Deployment, Hypercare (Incident management).
- Partnering Petra Project Hypercare teams to ensure smooth transition into BAU for Global and Local Systems.
- Business System Flow - CRM (Saleforce.com, Ivy Mobility, Outputs from Reporting tools -Power BI, Interface / Architecture landscape understanding and mapping)
- Bilingual capability in English and Japanese is a must
- Ability to coordinate execution of Global plan with Local Plan and manage local IT partners.
Monday to Friday
[Work hours and any overtime hours]
~ 11.5 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.