Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
[Position] Project Manager
[Hourly Salary] 8 Million yen~ 12 Million yen (Experiences and skills will be considered)
[Employment Type] Permanent
Global Asset Management Company
- Collaborate with project sponsors to determine project scope and vision
- Work with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected requirements.
- Research, review, and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements-gathering processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes
- Analyze and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
- Develop and utilize standard templates to accurately and concisely write requirements specifications.
- Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team. It means converting user objective to system process
- Where applicable, develop prototypes of interfaces and attributes based on user requirements.
- Create process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements - verbally or through written documentation - to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood
- Work with local and global Technology Solutions Group team
- Working knowledge of AWS Cloud (S3, RedShift) will be added advantage
- Working technical knowledge of programming languages including like Java, SQL, Python, BI Tools (Tableau) , VB.net would be added advantage
- Working knowledge of NRI Systems (GX), Aladdin, CRM tools (Sales force) would be added advantage
- Good written and verbal communication skill in both English and Japanese
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Computer Science or a related field Or Qualification of advanced Information Technology
[Working days /Time]
Monday to Friday : 9:00-17:00
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Information Technology, Project Management