Note: Fluent ~ Native level Japanese required
- Manage the planning, implementation and delivery of large complex software solutions projects in relation to time, budget and quality requirements.
- Ensuring budgets are agreed, monitored and controlled throughout the project lifecycle
- Identify, analyse and escalate key risks and issues associated with each initiative in their early stages and monitor throughout the project
- Proactively managing scope to ensure that only what was agreed to is delivered, unless changes are approved through scope management (project change control)
- Stakeholder management and communications
- Generate and maintain management reporting, project management plans and other associated project documents, project schedules, meeting agendas, minutes and status reports
- Work collaboratively within a team of multi-disciplined project managers and contribute to the delivery of the assigned projects.
- Knowledge and experience of project management methodologies and tools including software.
- Strong Project Manager experience working on software development and integration projects (preferably for FSI clients), ideally 5+ years' experience
- Experience of negotiation project change and financial change requests as a vendor project manager
- Proven track record of successful delivery of multi stream complex projects from initiation through to full project acceptance
- 3+ years of experience of application development for financial service industry
- Programming experience of Java C, VB etc.
- Extensive commercial and negotiation experience
- Strong drive, motivation and enjoy working on challenging projects
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Japanese native level of oral and written communication and English Intermediate level
- Experience dealing with multiple stakeholders
- Strategic focus and ability to interpret solution features into commercial benefits
- Strong ability to facilitate change and influence
- Is comfortable working in a demanding environment
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent leadership qualities and attributes
- Ideally a formal Project Management Certification
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.