Global Asset Management Firm
The Project Coordinator leads and executes small and medium sized projects focused on producing, maintaining, and delivering portfolio and capital markets updates and ongoing sales and service materials to meet Japanese client and prospective client demands. This position includes translation to and from Japanese and English to support deliverables as needed. The Project Coordinator will manage a wide range of initiatives to further develop Japanese institutional marketing and analytics workflow structure between Japan and the US offices. In addition to the primary job functions, this position will provide ad-hoc project support to local colleagues, as needed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responsible for producing and streamlining a wide range of Institutional materials and information, including:
- Reporting/commentary, presentations, and content pieces
- Periodic portfolio updates, including maintaining current portfolio themes and producing updated materials
- Data support for client service presentations, sales presentations, Request for Proposals (RFPs), and quarterly reviews
- Marketing materials, including updates to product performance and characteristics
- Work with the Institutional Sales and Client Service to develop specific prospect, client presentations
- Understands and ensures compliance requirements of marketing pieces
- Supports written and verbal translation needs
- Ad-hoc projects support to local colleagues and Relationship Managers, as appropriate
- University degree
- Fluent in business English and native level Japanese
- 3+ years professional experience required
- Experience working in the asset management industry preferred
- Strong interest in Capital Markets
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software (Excel and PowerPoint required)
- Outstanding analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Must be flexible and able to work autonomously on a large volume of work in a small and demanding environment
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.