Global Wireless/Mobile Manufacturer
The Japan CE Ops is expected to undertake the number of duties that fall traditionally within the framework of the CE Operations team in Korea & San Diego. Their scope however will stay focused on Operations and customers within Japan only.
- Oracle & Project Management The team in Japan will focus on usage, troubleshooting, and training of the Oracle environment which is critical for our internal and external (Customer) CRM needs. The team will work closely with SD & Regional Team for ensuring that the needs of the Vietnam sites are accurately reflected as well as ensure that training needs for our largest customers are met.
- Systems and Customer Care The team in Japan will focus on reporting metrics, SR case flow, and Customer needs by the utilization of our primary business application systems such as Oracle, SRT, Agile, Documentum, etc, in order to ensure that there is a smooth flow between communicating customer needs to our internal Engineering staff.
- Documentation Coordination Team The Japan Ops team will work with the DCT team in San Diego to ensure that all documentation, software requests, and any types of digital downloads are met with speed, accuracy, and fall in line with Legal and Export Compliance rules and regulations.
- Organizational Development & Training The Japan Ops team will work with the ODT team in San Diego to meet the organizational development of our internal personnel as well as the training needs of both our internal personnel and external customers. The team in Japan is expected to now deliver training sessions to our Customers in Japan to ensure that their Engineers understand how to properly use our externally facing customer solutions.
- Resource Management The Japan Ops Team will work on Resource Management in Engineering Operation. Forecasting/ Executing Operating Expenses/ Capital Test equipment Purchasing/ Internal Test Equipment (CDP/MTP) Order Managements /HC Resource, Involves with Finance/ SD Operation On approval process, System engagements for the purchasing needs.
- 2-5 years' experience working in a US based international corporation
- Analytical Mindset
- Experience using Software (Microsoft etc)
- Strong with data
6 Million 〜 7 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.