Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global IT Solutions Provider
- We are looking for an experienced Professional Services Manager!
- This key leadership role encompasses Service Delivery and Account Management activities for Paradigm customers, as well as cross-functional personnel management of Paradigm Professional Services team members.
- You will own a set of accounts and manage the delivery of services for those customers. Your goal is customer satisfaction and you will be the point person for any needs or concerns.
- You will facilitate and organize Quarterly & Annual strategic reviews and planning sessions for your clients. You will be their internal advocate.
- You will manage a growing team of 8-12 cross-functional professional services team members (Project Managers, Consultants, and Developers) and build a team culture that creates team success. You will hire & develop your team members. You will be the catalyst to achieve team and division goals. You will train & direct your team on the use of key delivery technologies like Jira and Sales Force.
- You are the face of Paradigm - you will market, generate, and secure new services opportunities. You have a toolbox of resources to help you; including your peers, a CRM, lead generation services, marketing initiatives, and much more!
- We believe customers (internal & external) are the key to our success. You are the ultimate customer service champion!
- You get to dive in and manage your team capacity, demand planning, time review and approval, as well as financial forecasting.
- You will have 5+ years of experience in professional services or software organization.
- You have 2+ years of experience managing a team and managing customer relationships.
- You are proficient with Microsoft products.
- You have excellent team planning, project budget, and services engagement management skills.
- You have exceptional communication skills: presentation creation/delivery, public speaking, and written.
- You have proven ability to create compelling professional services value propositions to existing customers. This includes existing service offerings, as well as positioning new service offerings to expand value to existing customer base.
- Valid passport or ability to obtain passport that allows for travel outside of the US is required. Travel is required (up to 30%)
8 - 12 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.