Global Financial Services Company
- Your role will be to develop strategies and communications which drive JAPA market, client adoption and usage of the digital solutions.
- You will be responsible for change management policies and effectively gain senior leadership alignment to enable dramatic mix shift in client servicing channel of choice.
- The successful candidate will need to also communicate with Customer Clients, including face-to-face interactions,and also can bridge the technical communication between the clients and Technology teams. Additionally, you will own go to market plans for Japan.
- The role will be responsible for communication plans, defining the learning strategy across all Corporate Teams,
- Operations engagement and product roll out plans and increasing product knowledge and advocacy across Japan.
- The successful candidate will also be required to conduct Client facing Product training on ad hoc basis.
- You're a confident and customer focused individual with experience in project management and communications as well as Customer interaction.
- You will understand and have dealt with the challenges associated with large scale transformation.
- You will be a self-starter comfortable working across geographies including Australia and the US.
- You will partner with Marketing; Legal and Compliance, Client Management, Operations and Technologies for these focus areas.
[Requirements to apply or any other conditions]
- Must currently residence in Japan
- Fluent in Japanese and English
- Experience in Product Management, Servicing or Communications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great leadership and proven skills in project planning and strategic thinking
- Ability to create and deploy a repeatable process
- Ability to distil complex digital concepts into straight forward communications
- Skills as a change agent who is not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Ability to build relationships, influence constituents broadly across the organization and collaborate on problems with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to engage and inspire your peers or a team.
- Innovative problem solver with the ability to develop and implement a strategy.
- Project management and results leadership skills to develop and execute action plans.
- Typically holds a Degree in communications, marketing or policy (or has equivalent work experience)
[Working days ]
Monday ~ Friday
Holidays: Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays
[Work hours and any overtime hours]
8:30 ~ 17:00
overtime hours ：around 30 hours (mostly for conference calls with global teams)
4,500 yen per hour (negotiable based on skills and experience)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.