Global Insurance Company
The Regional Program Manager is responsible for managing and supporting the Japan travel program of work for dedicated clients of Travel. They will act as the key liaison between the business, Japan local operations and IT, Travel IT and the distribution partner to analyze business requirements and recommend, document and deliver best practices, at the least cost, to interface with Travel systems/applications, claims/assistance, and our finance systems. The Program Manager will provide a central point of contact and coordination for all travel insurance distribution requirements within region.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Day-to-day management and contact person for the travel program of work
- Lead in researching and documenting local business requirements for travel applications and the connectivity of those applications to internal Travel and/or our corporate systems.
- Manage the overall business requirements review with the business stakeholders and achieve buy-in of said requirements from all relevant stakeholders.
- Continually advise and seek ways to improve and grow global partnerships with travel insurance distribution channels.
- Assist the business development team in opportunities and RFP preparation and in person presentations to potential business partners. .
- Support and manage and provide best practices for the technical integration discussions with potential partners.
- Consult with business area management regarding technical alternatives or enhancements that are consistent with business strategy.
- Manage program of work and project timelines for various stakeholders across multiple time zones
- Make recommendations to improve or enhance processes or procedures.
- Streamline relationships between country team and home office personnel.
- Evaluate business requests for compatibility with current systems, architecture standards and travel strategy.
- Provide support, analysis and training to the local and regional teams in the implementation and utilization of the Travel Insurance API with internal and external distribution systems. Coordinate and proactively manage appropriate deployment schedules with internal and external stakeholders
- Participate in the compilation of user test plan and facilitate creation of user test case scenarios for new and existing implementations with the business users
- Govern the User Acceptance Testing process and assure that the business users have signed off.
- Update and distribute weekly status and dashboard status.
- Provide guidance and support to business analysts
- Fluent in Japanese and English language both verbal and written.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or other technical degree preferred.
- 8-10 years progressive experience analyzing and solving business problems and working with external customers
- Ability to present information for decision making purposes with little or no direction. Be selfempowered and know when to escalate issues appropriately.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities.
- Knowledge of industry and company.
- Experience working in a multinational company with on and offshore resources
- Familiarity with complex integrated systems
- Exceptional analytical, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Relationship management skills.
- Extensive knowledge of business analysis techniques and requirements tools.
- Experienced in waterfall and agile methodologies. Knowledge of both preferred.
- Ability to effectively collaborate and work with project team members and stakeholders located globally to ensure success of project
- Ability to interact, influence and get along with others
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills to handle multiple tasks and meet delivery deadlines.
- Keep up to date on current technology
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.