Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Software Company
What You'll Do:
- Proactively question the status quo, and strive for operational excellence
- Partner closely with the Director of JAPAN Professional Services, JAPAN Finance and the broader JAPAN Professional Services leadership team
- Create, own and lead the execution of a meaningful JAPAN ACS Professional Services operating rhythm
- Own Professional Services reporting cadence and scorecard to provide relevant business insight; including but not limited to monitoring of utilization, revenue forecasting, margin & expenses
- Drive booking/revenue forecast and resource management (including SubK cost management)
- Support and oversee consulting procurement, invoicing and billing
- Drive backlog management and provide relevant data to management
- Diagnose gaps, create insight, and develop and drive action plans to improve performance
- Interpret and assess current business practices and provide innovative approaches for improved efficiency and effectiveness
- Lead and facilitate Professional Services business reviews and planning
- Maintain strong relationships with worldwide peers and stakeholders to evaluate effectiveness of programs and impact of operational strategies, programs and improvements.
- 7+ years of work experience in Professional Services or Consulting operations or related field (***this does not have to be attained necessarily, as long as they have other criteria met***)
- Ability to be successful working in highly matrixed organization
- Experience in end-to-end (from demo to value realization) sales structures and strategies
- Familiar with these tools and systems: SFDC, Anaplan, Tableau, PowerBI
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical capabilities and collaboration skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to present complex ideas to diverse audiences in both Japanese and English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in international environments
- Passionate about developing excellent structures, processes, and people
- Highly motivated individual with a results-driven orientation, capable of multi-tasking in a dynamic, rapidly growing organization
- Must have attention to detail, a commitment to quality and be results driven and customer focused.
- "Can do / Will do" attitude in supporting the business
- Excel advanced skill
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
フレックスタイム制; 標準労働時間 7時間30分/日(1か月計算)
福利厚生 団体生命保険、団体長期生涯所得保険、確定拠出年金、office de yasai、ジム会費補助金制度、学費補助金制度、ハッピーアワー、各種記念日、各種社内イベントなど
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.