Global IT Service Company
We are looking for an agile and analytical services consultant to join our Professional Services team in Tokyo, Japan. In this role, you will work with the latest applications independently or with our other consultants using your expertise developing and delivering solutions. You will play a key role in implementing our product partnering with our clients to become an effective enterprise. You will be valued for your product expertise and experience in ERP implementation as our Professional Services Business Consultant.
- Develop and deliver detailed IT solutions through consulting project activities.
- Technical responsibilities include problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and solution deployment.
- Project management activities include interaction with company and client managers and cost/schedule monitoring.
- Participation in sales and proposal presentations as a product expert in addition to completing ongoing team account activities.
- Identify additional product/services opportunities in customer organization.
- Good knowledge in ERP software solutions, business acumen, consultation, organization and facilitation: MRP and Inventory or supply chain management knowledge desirable
- Hands-on experience in implementation in a manufacturing environment advantageous; especially in multinational manufacturing will be an advantage.
- Possess general knowledge of some business processes such as procurement, planning, manufacturing, logistics or supply chain.
- Presentation and communication skills to be able to interact with clients for our solutions offering.
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering, Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration with knowledge/experience of supply chain or manufacturing, logistic or related.
- Fluency in Japanese and strong English communication skills - written and verbal.
- Enjoy working in a collaboratively competitive environment. Make others around you better while achieving your own goals.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.