• Plan and schedule production based on given forecast.
• Monitor and validate material availability of upcoming production.
• Follow up the ECO/DEV/BOM structure with CM.
• Monitor production output against the schedule to achieve schedule adherence goals.
• Monitor the inventory/WIP level.
• Coordinate the production process and update the weekly capacity plan according to
• Meet production schedule.
• Manage expedites and prioritize schedule.
• Issue production monthly/weekly/daily plan.
• College degree above.
• Min 10 years of planning related experience in high volume manufacturing environment.
• Excellent organization and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent problem solving abilities.
• Strong ability to adapt, learn, logical thinking.
• High proficiency in English, both writing and speaking.
• Good knowledge on process, product and quality.