※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Salary] 6-8 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
Our product is a financial, sales and operational cloud-based planning system. One model can contain billions of cells of data that can be updated in real-time by thousands of users - our Level 3 Technical Support team investigate and diagnose sophisticated problems reported by our customers - any issues that require in-depth knowledge of the product or a deep dive in to the logging or back-end of the system will be raised to the Level 3 Technical Support team. The range of issues are diverse and can vary from front-end client or UI issues to modelling or server problems to platform or network performance.
As a Level 3 Technical Support Analyst you will gain in-depth knowledge of our multi award-winning product from end-to-end, work with large volumes of data using tools like Splunk and work closely with multiple teams including Engineering, Product, Operations, Customer Success and Customer Support to ensure that customer issues are resolved quickly and thoroughly.
- Triaging and prioritizing our support cases
- Drive improvements and standard methodology within the wider teams
- Work with leadership team on strategy and insights
- Investigate issues raised via support cases, working directly with the customer
- Work with the Engineering, Operations and Product teams to resolve issues
- Raising bugs where appropriate
- Presenting progress of issues / fixes to the customer and Customer Success organization
- Detailing investigations of new issues and new SOPs
- Driving supportability of the product
- Fluent in English and Japanese
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present technical information in a clear and consumable way.
- The ability to learn quickly with a desire to understand sophisticated systems and software behaviour.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with a methodical approach.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure (within a moderately chaotic environment!)
- The ability to switch focus quickly as priorities change.
- Work with support teams and customers to gather the right information to resolve issues and communicate resolutions and workarounds.
- An interest, or knowledge of business analytic / modeling / business planning is highly desirable
- Knowledge of programming, server architecture, networking and basic computing concepts such as resource contention, garbage collection or browser caching is highly desirable.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Consulting, Project Management, Sales