※Applicants must be located in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
Global IT & Food Company
- Start up Company
- A vibrant and international team with multi-cultural and diverse backgrounds
- Solving challenges with inspiring colleagues in an all hands-on deck environment
- Competitive package, incentives, allowances, food perks, insurance, pension and more
As a Shop Experience & Marketing Product Specialist for the platform, you will be an extension of the oversea APAC product team. You will be a leader at the forefront as this role would require strong collaboration across various teams and be the focal point for all stakeholders nearly in all functions. In this role, you will be responsible to bring local market insights to the regional and central product team, and empower the local team to make product decisions and changes for the market. In addition, you will help to shape pragmatic solutions that solve local problems and can also benefit the global platform. This entails supporting the central team and other product specialists in understanding and prioritizing local initiatives on a quarterly basis.
- Build and maintain a continuous product roadmap by working with key business stakeholders to understand business process and explore how to solve problems that have never been solved before at this scale.
- Analyse data and internal user feedback to build solid business cases to support and justify feature development.
- Drive feature development updates and ensure strong collaboration and communication across the country and serve as a primary product point of contact for shop experience and marketing
- Optimize feature rollout for high impact features that speeds up time-to-market and time-to-value
- Educate business stakeholders and drive daily product operations with the teams
- Be the gatekeeper for product and tech features to ensure optimal business impacts.
- At least 2 years of experience managing web and mobile consumer products as a product/tech specialist in an e-commerce company. Plus points if you have worked in a similar organization like ours.
- A passion to build a great product & be successful with that product in the market.
- A passion for design excellence, usability & consumer appeal in products.
- A good understanding of and passion for scrum and agile software development methodologies.
- A sense of urgency, pragmatism and a solution-oriented approach to problem-solving.
- An analytical mindset and skill-set.
- A passion for finding amazing food and great service.
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.