※Applicants must be located in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
Global Technology Company
- Industry：Networking hardware & software
As a Product Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for driving company's revenue in Japan. You will ideally be based from your home office in Tokyo with frequent travel to local offices and customer sites. Through prospecting, finding opportunities, and collaborating with company account teams and partners, you will drive deals through close, delivering on and exceeding your quarterly quota. Your success will be dependent not only on your ability to sell, but also on the relationships you develop with all involved in the business. This is a high-energy position requiring an individual to be deeply motivated and results-driven with a hunter mentality; it will also require someone who is equally comfortable working in a strategic and tactical capacity.
- Develop a predictable pipeline of short, mid, and long-term business for our corporate customers
- Practice consultative selling to tackle business problems
- You will ask the right questions and establish relationships
- Close deals and consistently remain highly competitive in the market space
- Work in highly collaborative environments to team with Account Managers, Sales Engineers, Marketing, and Channel Partners in Japan to drive revenue and contribute to impressive YoY growth rates
- Help to exceed customer expectations by identifying impactful user cases that enable people to transform their businesses with company's solutions
- Maintain and lead detailed and accurate quarterly forecasting
- Evangelize your customers and ecosystem around you on the concept of cloud-managed networking for digital business
- Empower and build extended teams around you to unlock the power of company's Sales organization, customer base and partner organization
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 5+ years technology sales experience with at least 3 years proven success in a field sales capacity
- Proficiency in Japanese and conversational level in English
- Consistent track record of shown success
- Outstanding relationship building skills and validated decision-making ability
- The ability to travel if needed
- An ability to learn, a real passion for customer delight, and a desire to have an absolute blast while improving the lives of others
- Open and Trustworthy - you think the best of those around you, ask questions to confirm this and avoid jumping to conclusions. You treat others with respect.
- Self-aware - you understand how others perceive you, and have the ability to understand a situation from the perspective of others.
- Results Oriented - you identify areas where we can improve as a team, and raise and address them directly.
- Accountable - you take ownership of yourself and your circumstances
- Collaborative - you share early and often to engage those around you
- Passionate on customer satisfaction and consultative selling - you contribute to our mission to exceed customer expectations showing customers the value of cloud-managed networking for their business
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.