※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
Driving product developments by conducting market research; identifying and generating product requirements especially from Japanese HCPs and Japanese partners; determining specifications, production timetables, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies.working as a liaison between Taiwan and Japan. This role is based in Japan.
Determines doctors and users' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product release plan including communication plan internally and externally.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing impact analyses; establishing time schedules with product and engineering team in Taiwan.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with BD, marketing, and customer success and support.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Requirements Analysis, Planning, Competitive Analysis, and Strategy
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.