Product Marketing Manager
Global software company
- Become an expert in the application development and security needs of organizations in Japan.
- Use that information to identify, prioritize, and develop market-specific messaging as well as sales and marketing collateral for marketing and sales.
- Work with the Content and Product Marketing teams to ensure the needs of the Japan market are addressed in content development plans.
- Assist with content localization activities - serving as a local subject matter expert and reviewer for internal and vendor-performed document translation.
- Communicate the value proposition of our offerings to the Japan sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process.
- Participate frequently in local customer, prospect, and partner meetings as a product expert - to develop a deep understanding of their business and technical needs.
- Be the expert on buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to win against them.
- Contribute to the overall marketing plan with go-to-market and demand generation ideas and approaches
- 3+ years in product or technical marketing, product management, or related role within an enterprise software company
- Fluency in both English and Japanese, with experience supporting content localization activities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to translate technical topics into clear communications for internal and external audiences, including customers, sales & marketing teams, press, and analyst.Experience with software security technology and familiarity with market trends: Application Security, Cloud Security, DevOps, Containers, IoT, etc. is a plus.
- Working knowledge of B2B marketing programs, demand/lead generation, and sales
- BS/BA in technical program preferred; MBA a plus.
- Some travel required (approx. 20%).
Type of people who would be a good fit:
- Proven ability to quickly learn new technical concepts and product capabilities.
- Team player with ability to think creatively and work collaboratively with others to create innovative messaging and content.
- High attention to detail and quality with the ability to work at a fast pace, managing changing deadlines and balancing shifting priorities across multiple projects.
- Results-oriented individual with an enthusiastic, can-do attitude and demonstrated pattern of accountable decision making
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.