Note: Fluent ~ Native level Japanese required、7年以上商品企画、ブランドマーケティング、MDのご経験者、ビジネスレベルの英語必須
Global EC Printing Company
Responsible for the overall Product portfolio and strategy for JP region.
Key Job Function
- Project Management: Through delivering the following points.
- Product Strategy: Work closely with the marketing and sales teams to develop a short-term and long-term product roadmap through developing a clear understanding of our target customers and competitors.
- New Product Introduction: Lead new product initiatives from GTM standpoint; including pricing of the product, customer and competitor research for business case development, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to launch products and continuous product experience improvement.
- Site UX: Partner with Creative and Technology teams to optimize the conversion funnel for the range of products in our catalogue.
- Product Merchandising: Work closely with the marketing and creative teams to develop product marketing contents to be leveraged on our site and in channels that creates customers engagement and demonstrates our product expertise.
- Represent the Product Marketing organization in the JP leadership team to provide strategy recommendations and drive prioritization decisions
- Represent the JP Region to ensure best practice sharing globally and to define Global Product Marketing processes and technology requirements;
- Development of the Product roadmap and strategy planning for the JP region;
- Develops plans for the region including business, production and/or organizational priorities related to New products
- Decisions are guided by resource availability and functional objectives
- Influences multiple stakeholders and senior management in relation to products and new product development;
- Definition of yearly, quarterly and monthly business objectives for the Product organization in the JP region;
- Resource planning and allocation to achieve the strategy plans and business objectives of the Product organization in the JP region;
- Process and Operating procedures audit and optimization for the Product organization in the JP region;
- Development of Portfolio and Category strategy frameworks to help Category Managers define their business plans;
- Conduct business cases for capital expenditures related to Product development;
- Define analytics requirements for key strategic initiatives and report optimizations to ensure ongoing business performance improvements.
- Manage multiple disciplines/team members within the Product Marketing Team;
- Provides leadership to professional staff;
- Accountable for the performance and results of the team and develops plans for the area(s);
- Coach and mentor a team of Product Marketers
- 7+ years of experience in category management, product management or product marketing.
- Fluent in English and Japanese (both speaking and writing)
- Experience working in a fast-paced e-commerce environment is a strong plus.
- Proficiency in Excel, including pivot tables. (SQL knowledge is a plus).
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Customer Orientation with strong collaboration skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing or similar
- Objective driven - Has shown ability to deliver results, motivated by and commit to business objectives.
- Strategic mindset - Has proven experience in developing business strategies and leading them from ideation to completion.
- Strong Influencer - Has demonstrated leadership and influencing others across functions.
- Numbers person - Has experience and is comfortable using various data sources to gauge viability of new ideas, performance of existing projects, as well as determining root causes for performance issues.
- Hands-on person - Has experience and comfortable doing carrying on projects and tasks themselves and willing to learn new skills that benefit the organization.
- Ability to drive change - Has shown that they are able to drive business results, from ideation to implementation and can iterate based on learnings.
- Detail focused - Has a strong attention to detail and an eye for quality.
- Business Acumen - Applies in-depth understanding of how own discipline integrates within the organization.
Social insurance, Full flex (No core time) Working hours, Monthly remote work allowance
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday, Annual Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.