Global Electric Power Equipment Manufacturer
- Creates, plans and ensures implementation of the local go-to-market product marketing strategy
- Ensures achievement of established targets through oversight and definition of improvement actions as needed
Marketing and business development
- Develops and implements annual marketing plan in conjunction with relevant Business Units/Product Groups
- Ensures profitable business growth in the domestic market
- Provides product and technical support to sales team.
Customer relations and satisfaction
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with new and existing customers to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
Logistics and delivery
- Works together with the Order Handling team and the Logistics team to ensure operational efficiency on inventory and customer satisfaction on delivery.
Standards and governance
- Implements and ensures compliance with global and local standards, rules, tools, policies and processes related to operations/project execution and shares functional best practices and lessons learned across the organization
People leadership and development
- Ensures that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed and directed
- Minimum 8 years experiences as sales or marketing
- Deep market knowledge / key customer management.
- Management of large areas and/or customers covering sales activities.
- English proficiency both in written and oral
- Native level Japanese speaking/writing competence
9 Million yen ~ 11 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.