※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
【20代後半〜40代前半の方へおススメ！ / 英語ビジネスレベル / 次のいずれかの経験要①日系大手航空業界でのマーケティング②ラグジュアリー業界で富裕層向けマーケティング③金融業界などで商品企画寄りマーケティング】
You will be responsible for manage the overall portfolio of the RCP Platinum and Centurion products.
This position will report to the Product Line manager, the candidate will be managing the AIF/CIF, and CM Spend based on their respective product target goal. This candidate will also be focusing on CM experience to enhance CM loyalty by optimizing current set of communication channels or benefits.
In addition, this position will roll out the central/regional driven initiatives such as international card member offers or events, and negotiate new programs and offers with local external partners to deliver value added offers to both Platinum/Centurion CMs so as to become a market leader in the affluent segment.
Day to day work also includes regular/ad-hoc card member communication, maintenance of product related communication materials (on/off line), support card member care.
As a focal point of the product, he/she will work closely with various marketing units in ICS as well as the other LOBs especially with GSN, TLS, RIM, GCO, and Central product team.
Job responsibilities are:
- Develop marketing plans and programs and/or enhance the products, analyze customer needs, competitive activities and market environment to provide the superior value as competitive in the market place.
- Work closely with Card Sales team and Acquisition team on products acquisition. Provide marketing supports to acquisition programs such as acquisition offers.
- Work closely with the internal stakeholders such as the call centers, technology, Merchant partnership teams, to ensure the superior customer experiences at all customer contact points from end-to-end process aiming the high customer satisfaction.
- Track and monitor marketing investment, other financials, and the products profitability, working with Finance, Risk management, and procurement teams.
- 空業界(JAL/ANA）またはホスピタリティ業界（Hotel, Travelなど）でのマーケティング経験
- Solid marketing skills and understanding of premium segment, the market and industry
- Business Analytical skills and data driven, but also have the creative thinking
- Strategic thinking and ability to apply its output to business
- Strong track record of driving result, ability to execute multiple initiatives
- Strong drives result competency
- Excellent negotiation skill both for the partners and internal teams
- Basic knowledge of card operating platform for card issuance is preferred
- Innovative and flexible approach to resolve unexpected problems
- Excellent team player
- Good communication skills for both in Japanese and English
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.