Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan.
Global Software Company
- Develop and execute a go-to-market strategy & plan for Japan in collaboration with: global product team, engineering, marketing, sales, sales enablement, alliances, sales support, SEs, customer success and support.
- Manage localization projects, including prioritization, scope management, resource planning, task tracking, budget management, and supporting documents
- Responsible for the end to end product life cycle. This includes: market needs, product vision and strategy, roadmap creation and communication, release planning, requirements gathering, functional specification all the way through to customer enablement and success
- Engage directly with customers during pre-sales and post-sales implementations to ensure the product will help them reach their desired business outcomes
- Perform the role of champion to promote and evangelize the product and new features with marketing, sales, support, professional services, partners and customers.
- Create compelling demos for internal and external use
Product Marketing Management
- Partner with the global product team to drive market strategy, product positioning, analyst engagement, competitive analysis, launches, product positioning, messaging and sales enablement.
- Present to audiences at meetings, webinars and at a variety of events and industry events.
- Support the sales team with demos, presentations and product knowledge
- Ensure that Undertake other projects when required
- Strong knowledge of Cloud / CRM experience
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Project Management skills and ability to deliver on the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Fluent written and spoken in Japanese and English.
- Good presentation and representational skills
- Ability to manage own workload independently, multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Proactive, self-starter with a positive 'can do' attitude
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Strong product marketing skills
- Strong knowledge of climate change and carbon accounting
- Ability to work in a fast paces, cross-functional environment
- Fluent written and spoken in Korean
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.