Global Lubricants Manufacturer
The Product Manager support the achievement of the 5 years plan in Japan, working closely with HQ product management.
- Review current products portfolio & positioning and propose improvements in line with Japan's market trends.
- Propose and implement the Product Plan for lubricant and chemical products to support the 5 years plan growth and the market demand. This will include to review the product feature / technical advantage / technology / cost and to propose and implement new product development plan.
- Be responsible for the local production that will include
- Product planning
- Production set up (product specification, labels, safety and regulatory, quality control)
- Procurement (costing, value chain evaluation)
- Operation (demand & supply review, order planning)
- Build up good relationship with blenders and institutes for long term business growth
- Be a key player in the FTA compliance for imported products in cooperation with the HQ
- Ensure that all products are compliant with Japan regulations and laws and inform the management and the HQ of any change that will affect the current portfolio
- This position may be assigned works as is deemed fit from time to time in addition to the above mentioned duties by your immediate superior.
- Direct report; COO Japan
- Functional report; HQ Product Manager
- Interface; Japan Technical Service, HQ Product Management team
- At least 5 years' experience in product marketing in oil or marketing technical service functions of automotive lubricant products is ideal.
- English communication skill
- Self starter, organized, analytical and critical thinking and problem solving skills
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.