※Applicants must be located in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
Japanese Financial Services Company
Senior product managers are passionate about building new products/ business and maximizing value. (Not just launching product). Senior product manager should doubt company perspective might not be same customers are actually trying to get. Senior product manager should have a strategic level longer view but at the same time should be sticky with detail especially consumer experience perspective.
Senior product manager will assume hypothesis of consumer and will validate hypothesis with quantitative / qualitative research. Senior product manager will be responsible for building business plan which contains analysis for competitor, our positioning, KPIs, financial model. Also senior product manager will build Go To Market Plan collaborating with Marketing members. Senior product manager also makes pulse and influence for entire team including engineers, sales, risk, legal, and customer support with passion and clear message.
Senior product manager will be responsible for E to E project, from high level business planning till launch, also senior product manager will be responsible for maximizing product growth with tracking KPIs and data with strong ownership for the product.
Our company as organization also has "Product Owner", who is responsible for executing integration with our engineers closely with building/managing/prioritizing backlog, sprint planning with our delivery manager (scrum master).
Senior PM will mentor and coach other product manager to support their outcome.
You will play a major role in shaping the future of company's products that will reach tens of millions of consumers.
- Defining consumer pain point and what value company can provide with making hypothesis and validating with some research.
- Analysis of market and segment consumer
- Making financial model (cost / revenue), business forecast, KPIs
- Planning "Go to Market"
- Manage product road map along with company level strategy and make agreement with all stake holders
- Translating product plan into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Track KPIs and find to how to fill the gap
- Excellent communication skills in English with teams who have different goals.
- Understanding Japanese culture and consumer with some support like translation.
- More than 7 years of experience working as a product manager
- Experience defining consumer pain point with some researches.
- Experience launching new product or new feature and maximize growth.
- Experience setting forecast and KPIs, track KPIs and achieve massive improvement.
- Experience managing product road map and communicate with internal / external stakeholders to make agreement.
- Make momentum inside team with your passion and strong will for better product
- Experience coaching or mentoring Product manager to support to get or validate hypothesis and support defining problem statement, persona, user stories.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Experience planning new product from Zero and launch
- Experience developing tools(dash board) to track KPIs
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs, and evaluate new ideas
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.