We are looking for a well-seasoned Product Manager who can be part of the E-Commerce Product leadership team working closely with the Senior Leadership Team both on Business and Tech.
You will be responsible for leading Product planning and management for E-Commerce services. A successful candidate will have an established background in excellent product planning and management skills and great communication skills.
Responsible area: Web API platform to enable consumer-facing/merchant facing application feature development.
- Deeply understand needs of E-Commerce shoppers, merchants, and business units, and address needs with web and mobile shopping features
- Drive innovation for web and mobile shopping, and differentiate from global competitors
- Develop a logically-sequenced product and feature roadmap
- Supervise product management and ensure clear communication to business as well as development teams
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, system performance, and operational workload
- Lead across the organization to ensure we implement our vision efficiently
- Supervise and advise the scrum team to meet software expectations
- Work closely with the scrum team throughout the development process
- Create and maintain the product backlog for both business requirements and tech initiatives
- Documenting Software/API Scope and Specification
- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields
- Experience developing or managing APIs or an API gateway
- Deep understanding of common API gateway features
- Understanding of core technologies related to APIs and web services
- Ability to communicate clearly about technical topics concisely in English (both verbal and written)
- Demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly, customer-facing features
- Technical fluency in understanding the platform and translate business requirements to a Product Roadmap is necessary.
- Understanding of API best practices
- Team leadership or management experience
- Experience working with different stakeholders with conflicting interests
- Japanese language ability (N2)