Famous Multinational Diagnostics Manufacturer
- Support and build up cooperative relationship with all colleagues (e.g. Sales Rep, Customer Support, Field Application Specialist, Field Service Engineer)
- Visit and build up relationship with customer, KOL, distributors in all Japan
- Oversee and collaborate in the creation of all marketing, advertising and promotional tools
- Cooperate in researching and evaluating the IVD market. (e.g. Market survey, customer research, competition activities, market intelligence)
**Promotion & Communication:
- Cooperate with Business Manager in creating all marketing strategies and tactics to meet organizational objectives
- Communicate to global marketing team and transmit information to our local teams
- Responsible of promotional activities, exhibitions, adv. Materials and internal meetings
- Organize and participate in IVD/MD related exhibitions and seminars
- Attend trainings and meeting held by SBU/HQ for learning new products, global strategies and tactics.
- Monitor product quality performance and proactively propose solutions in case of issues
- Cooperate in developing sales tools, training (internal and external), and provide them to the field teams.
- Manage distributors and build up relationship with customers, and KOLs.
- Monitor internal process and procedures to improve efficiency and communication with field teams
- Lead Field Application Specialists to optimize their activities with Area Sales Managers
- Acts as key marketing technical liaison on all product lines, providing product and regulatory information to sales, service and customers
- Provides first level remote and on-site technical, applications, operations and regulatory support to critical and key customer accounts, assisting them with the integration of systems in their laboratories
- Interfaces with all levels of management to independently resolve conflicts/problems with company peers
- Maintains regular communications with technical services on problems with instruments and reagents within the product line
- Provides detailed technical training for sales staff; works with field sales staff to develop training requirements and sales tools required to introduce new products and sales campaigns for all or part of product line
- Provides presentations to customers
- Prepares and coordinates marketing support programs
- Contributes to planning and creation of advertising and promotional materials; writes technical bulletins and newsletters
- Keeps informed about developments in medical instrumentation/diagnostic industry as they apply to the company's future marketing plans
- Understands all maintenance, performance, and advantages of products
- Understands technical aspects of competitive products
- Monitors field test and marketing introduction programs
- Manages and drives internal projects with minimal supervision
- Ensures compliance with Code of Ethics
- Bachelor's Degree - Additional degree in business administration, marketing, or equivalent preferred
- Experience in IVD/MD/Pharm sector is mandatory
- Minimum3 years' experience in sales and/or marketing within the healthcare industry
- Distributor management are mandatory, legal/distributor contract
- IT: MS office skill is mandatory.
- Knowledge in life sciences: medical technology, biology, biotechnology, or chemistry preferred
- Language: Japanese Mandatory, Business Level English (TOEIC 750 or above)
- Travel availability: all over Japan and international. Up to 50% of time.
- Administrative work: Up to 30% of the time
8 〜 13M **negotiable
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
2 - 3 interviews
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.