Famous Multinational Diagnostics Manufacturer
Autoimmunity Product Manager manages dedicated product line and execute to achieve annual budget according to annual plan and 5 year plan.
Autoimmunity Product Manager also defines and implements market requirements for new products. Prepares and executes marketing and sales program for a specific product, product line, or product area. Coordinates implementation with technical services organization. Provides marketing assistance to customers.
**Marketing and Sales:
- Manages business activity focusing on strategic growth of product sales
- Develops annual budget/forecast and 5 year plan with general manager and finance
- Explores, analyzes and evaluates autoimmunity market in Japan to understand market trend
- Creates marketing strategies and plans, implement the strategies to sales and marketing activities
**Internal company communication:
- Manages and coordinate with other members in company to develop and implement project plans for new products launch.
- Manages cooperation activities with other divisions
- Monitors internal process and procedures to improve increase efficiency of company
- Builds and manage strong relationship with KOL and customers
- Manages research project with customers to increase company's presence and reputation in Japanese market
- Prepares presentation and proposal to customer
- Monitors product quality performance and proactively proposes solutions in case of issues
- Bachelor's Degree in Science, Business, or related discipline
- Additional degree in business administration, marketing, or equivalent preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of business related experience
- Experience in the IVD market is preferable
- Sales and marketing background
- Knowledge in life sciences: medical technology, biology, biotechnology, or chemistry
- Computer skills for MS Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Language: Japanese (Fluent - Native), English (Business level, TOEIC 750 or above)
- Travel up to 30% of time
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
2 - 3 interviews
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.