※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
- Communicate headquarter product management team about new products
- Understanding and Building the product positioning
- Reviewing and understanding to put the appropriate price for new products
- Create new products road map and share with global counterparts
- Analyze local demands and forge new products plans
- Add value to the sales strategy from products point of view.
- Provide products sessions both internally and externally
- Analyze the sales results by products line
- Work with RF scanner and SAP computer system
- Confidently work unsupervised
- Excellent communications skills and workflow management
- College or university graduate
- Language: Japanese (Native/Advanced), English (Native/Advanced)
- Minimum 5 years of product management experiences in Music instruments industries or 6 - 8 years of PM experiences in hard ware products
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to speak business English and communicate with people globally
- Ability to take the initiative to learn and solve problems
- Strong Presentation skills in front of the audience
- Cross-departmental communication skills
- Understanding of the flow of selling a product from the factory
- Think and act pro-actively without being told what to do
- Music lover especially guitars or basses. (*If you can play guitar or bass, even better.)
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.