Home electrical appliance manufacturer
- Participate in business unit's portfolio strategy building, proactively implement necessary local adjustments in close liaison with Head Quarter Legal and Graphic Team, and manage the product launch and overall product chain in Japan market. This includes;
- Issuing PSF, listing product code and JAN and launch schedule development by SKU
- Product AW translation and local legal review
- Product package translation, local legal review
- Product manual translation, creation, local review and getting Head Quarter legal approval
- Product how to video translation and edit
- Product sheet management
- Brand site product page management
- Co works with CR; spontaneously monitor local consumers / retailers needs and feedback findings to improve DTC communication tools
- Sales engagement; work closely with Sales team to contribute developing G2M plans, and also to ensure starter kits meet the needs of our customer / shoppers.
Must have aspects
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Marketing, or related disciplines
- General Marketing experience more than 5 years
- In-depth product knowledge and brand business know-how
- Knowledge of local retail regulations and environment
- Knowledge of local legal requirements
- Both Japanese and English fluency
- R&D background
- DTC Marketing background
- Critical Thinking
- Drive result
- Personal Leadership
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.