※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
The Product Manager is responsible for devising and implementing strategic product marketing plans to achieve sales targets, in addition to addressing all technical issues relating to Extremities business.
<Principal Duties and Responsibilities>
- Develop short/ long-term product development plan by clarifying product positioning and segmentation. Work with regulatory affairs to develop regulatory strategies in order to strengthen the competitive product portfolio (20％)
- Plan and implement product marketing strategic activities and programs aimed to achieve sales targets (20％)
- Plan and implement effective product positioning and/or pricing and promotion and field coverage (25％)
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key customers and sales team. Develop comprehensive understanding of products and market to be covered (20％)
- Launch new products successfully into Japanese market and closely monitor sales activities (15％)
※This is not an exhaustive list of duties and may not necessarily comprise all of the "essential functions" .
<Education/ Experience Requirements>
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Marketing (Medical or Life Sciences preferred)
- Minimum of 3 years dedicated marketing experience in the medical field
- Prior experience in a sales position is required
<Expected Areas of Competence (i.e. KSAs) >
- Comprehensive understanding of medical device industry and strong track record building relationships with surgeons
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to lead cross function team
- Conceptual skill to create effective marketing strategy and ability to express the strategy in number.
- Find out customer insight through field activity and property convey it to Regional marketing team to develop new product
- Have a personality to overcome any obstacle.
- Proficient in reading and writing English (advanced speaking ability is preferred)
<Travel Requirements >
- Overnight domestic and international travel is required for this role.
- Proactive, Creative and Collaborative
- Logical thinking and analytical capabilities
- Quick learner - new concepts, techniques and business
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.