※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
Product Manager (PM) will be given a primary responsibility in commercial activity for the specific products / product groups he/she is assigned. The PM shall formulate and implement marketing strategy to maximize commercial outcome and work with multiple functional teams to enable successful product launches while maintaining seamless supply for existing products. In addition, PM shall establish local KOLs in order to build market awareness for the disease/treatment arena and grow/enhance accessibility to the market.
This position shall assist sale teams with the high-level knowledge and expertise including market research/development, new product launch/marketing strategy, product training / professional training, market intelligence, clinical data and promotional materials etc.
- Successful experience in healthcare marketing(minimum 3-5 years in a marketing role).
- Successful experience of convincing customers with value proposition of product and service among several competitors.
- Experience to design and organize conferences, and make concrete results to expand the market by promoting its activities.
- Superior communication skills and presentation skills including ability to train internal and external people.
- English skill (conversation, reading and writing).
- Ability to proceed the marketing plans using the basic framework of marketing with regards to the analysis of market, competition and SWOT.
- Proactive and results oriented.
- Solid PC skills, including use of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.