※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
Develop and implement a marketing and sales strategy for one or more of the organization's products/services to meet established sales or market share targets. Conduct market research. Oversee product development and design. Set prices. Launch new products. Oversee advertising campaigns.
To meet customer requirements for products and services and meet company's annual sales and profit objectives.
1. Major Action: Business Strategy
Understands and practices the three major stages of marketing strategy development: identification and evaluation of industry and market attractiveness; competitive differentiation analysis; and target market selection using portfolio analysis and market mix planning. Consistently applies market research in the development of long-range, comprehensive frameworks that support accomplishing company's goals
Importance: 1 Percent of Total Job: 35%
2. Major Action: Business Management
Understands and applies operational and strategic planning practices to establish marketing goals and design efficient, executable marketing programs. Continually adapts general management techniques to implement a decision-making process that facilitates planning, executing and measuring metrics like share, brand awareness, and brand preference.
Importance: 2 Percent of Total Job: 35%
3. Major Action:
Lead and work with marketing communication team and CE team to conduct appropriate trade-show program, educational symposium and create the sales tools of assigned products. Contribute to build strong relationships with Key Opinion Leaders through initiatives.
Importance: 3 Percent of Total Job: 20%
4. Major Action:
Maintain records of sales volume, revenues, and advertising costs and analyze them against forecasts to identify areas where the sales performance of the product/service needs to be improved.
Importance: 4 Percent of Total Job: 10%
- Marketing (daily): Provide local consumer insights, brand marketing recommendations & brand updates.
- Manufacturing (Ad hoc): Coordinate to implement product development and cost saving
- Finance BAs (Ad hoc): Promo evaluation
- Sales functions (Almost daily (including phone call)): To develop plans with sales to deliver sales objectives.
- Supply chain (Ad hoc): To coordinate for product launches and promotions
- Agencies (Ad hoc): To develop execution plan for local advertising, promotion and research based on approved plan.
- Vendors (Ad hoc): To select and design premium to support consumer promotions
<Decision Making Authority>
Decisions Expected ： Recommendations Expected
Control the expense of assigned product ： Mid and long-term business plan for assigned products
Manage agency on promotional support materials ： Resource planning
Budget planning ： Pricing and incentive
Next year business plan for assigned products
- Practical Knowledge in business management and marketing.
- A college degree is required.
- Knowledge and ability associated with an MBA with a marketing emphasis (prior marketing experience) is preferred.
- 3+ years of demonstrated success in OMH or comparable sales/marketing assignments is required.
- Key skills required include oral and written communication, resilience, planning, integrity, initiative, personal sensitivity, analysis and decision making.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.