※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
We are one of the leading Global manufacturers in the Automotive industry. We are supporting all of our Japanese customers from our Sales and Engineering office in Japan.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Product Engineer to support Japanese OEM projects.
■First line of contact to Japanese OEM R&D departments
- Establish design and specification together with OEMs, suppliers and our overseas plants
- Prototype coordination (design release, timing, inspection plan)
- Tier sub-suppliers coordination (design, development progress)
- Testing coordination (specification, planning, reporting)
- Prepare design / technical summary for quotation
- Prepare tech-review presentation
- Present and discuss design with customers and obtain technical approval
- New material approval activities with OEMs
- New technologies promotion and development with OEMs
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, or related field
- Strong verbal and written communication skill in Japanese and English (Chinese is plus)
- Professional experience at Automotive supplier or OEM in engineering field for + 5 years
- Ability to work in global environment (different culture, mind-set, time zone)
- Strong Customer focus and appropriate sense of urgency
- Ambition to accomplish projects and tasks
- Willingness to travel (domestic and international) for meetings
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.