※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required native level Japanese.
Japanese Growing IT Start-up Company
<Product Designer / UX Designer>
- Be in tune with users and understand user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Pair up with UI Designer to implement attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Proven experience as a UX Designer/Product Designer or similar role
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Native level Japanese
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Background in project management and research
- Knowledge of industry and market trends
- Experience working in Agile Scrum
- Conversational English
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.