Note: Applicants must have permission to work in japan
Raw Material Procurement
Top-tier FMCG company
The company is looking for a proactive person, who is eager to learn and who can drive challenges inside of the organization.
This role will be part of a very active environment and will have the following responsibilities
- Negotiations of prices with Chemical suppliers：30％
- Lead Savings agenda for the company：30％
- New suppliers development which will generate more financial value to the company
- Negotiate prices with suppliers
- Work with R&D on new materials development that will generate financial benefit for Gross margin
- Lead sustainability Agenda for the company：10%
- Supplier development to meet 100% RSPO (Responsible Palm Oil Policy)
- Supplier development to meet 100% Non-Deforestation
- Supplier development to meet Non Animal Testing Policy
- Ensure on time delivery of materials to factory at right Quality：30％
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
** Comment from the consultant **
I have introduced several people to this company, and they all mention the company has a great environment and there are very good people to work with. As a leading consumer goods company, they have a fast-paced environment and they are always trying to innovate.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.