Global Medical Devices Company
Responsible for the management of the internal and the external logistics processes, import of equipment and parts, inventory and special customs processes, and direct and indirect purchasing, supplier development and quality.
- To perform and follow up the logistics invoicing, inventory analysis, cost analysis, monthly income and adjust the necessary information in the company system;
- To select and develop supplier, and to maintain procurement process with higher quality;
- To manage international orders - the import and export processes;
- To pro-actively develop the procedures in the department, in order for it to become more efficient, to fulfill any new requirements and constantly work for a better practice in the execution of the tasks within the department;
- To establish and actively monitor and develop the policies and the procedures within the department, in order to assure the fulfillment of RA / QA perspective;
- To inspect and manage the inventory levels, in order to fulfill either the level of delivery to the customer or the internal Operational Capital targets;
- To manage international routines and Shipment Invoices;
- To make sure that all orders are entered precisely and delivered on time 100% concluded; ・To facilitate department meetings, when necessary. To participate in functional meetings with other departments of the organization, such as finance, administration contract, purchasing and service;
- To inspect the fulfillment of the trade logistics for all company products and the management of the commercial projects;
- To provide guidelines and development in the form of training and best practices to the team members;
- To manage, guide and develop an excellent company Central Planning team, which works in close collaboration with the other areas.
- To develop efficient processes, which serve the internal and external customers and fulfill the company internal policies
- To develop and implement the strategic targets, which are aligned with the strategic initiatives of the organization;
- Graduation in Logistics, Administration, Accounting or similar areas. To have Accounting / Finance knowledge;
- At least 2 years of experience in management;
- Written and oral communication skills;
- Strong analytical capacity;
- Process aimed at the capacity to the conduct behavior changes in the whole organization and the different departments.
- Strong leading ability - capacity to conduct changes, create a positive atmosphere and capacity to motivate the team to always do their best;
- Specialized ERP system knowledge. Preferably, knowledge about Movex, but extensive knowledge about other systems, such as SAP, Oracle, etc. is acceptable.
- Fluency in English and Japanese
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Medical Industry knowledge is desired.
- Capacity to work well with other people and departments.
- Capacity to work independently, generate and make partnerships with the internal stakeholders, customers and suppliers.
10 Million yen ~ 12 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
年間総休日数125日・完全週休2日制（土・日）、国民の祝日、年末年始、ゴールデンウィーク、 、産前・産後休業、育児・介護休業、慶弔等有給休暇、 特別有給休暇1回/年
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.