Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan.
Global Packaging Material Manufacture
We are looking for an expert who will be responsible for the purchasing category strategy and execution. Execute sourcing and contracting based on global and cluster category strategies. Execute implementation of category strategy and supplier base plan.
As Procurement Specialist, you will:
- Work in close cooperation with our business stakeholders, our project teams, the global organizations, and our suppliers.
- Be responsible for Professional Services & Automation categories including the supplier base, taking an active part in the creation and execution of our cluster category strategy in alignment with global strategy.
- Perform spend and market analysis, execute strategic sourcing projects, implement, and manage contracts.
- Lead and manage the Cluster category network towards the set targets where you can heavily influence the activities and results. The category broadly covers all 3 business areas in our Process Solutions & Equipment, Services streams covering areas on MED, OEM, Installation & Professional services, as well as Automation solutions.
We offer you：
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
We believe you have (are) :
- Result oriented, driven, and analytical skill with a passion to contribute as a business partner.
- Strong communication skills combined with interpersonal capabilities enabling you to easily interact across borders both internally and externally.
- A solid background in strategic sourcing & Category Management with strong commercial skills and a proven track record in leadership, negotiations, and supplier relationship management.
- High competence is collaboration, Communication, presentation, and influencing is a must.
- A university degree preferably within Engineering in combination with at least 8 years of experience from strategic sourcing and contracting.
- A good command in Japanese & English, both written and verbal.
- +5 years in sourcing management, contracting and supplier base management, project management experience, preferably global or international, change management, business management.
- Experience in Direct procurement related to Mechanical, Electrical engineering & Automation / Fabrication industries would be an advantage.
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.