Global Internet company
- Responsible for the procurement of market categories, including media buying, social media, market activities, public relations, event, gift etc.
- Familiar with the above categories of internal demand management, bidding, inquiry comparison, business negotiations, contracts and other procurement work and process.
- Formulate purchasing strategies and plans according to the procurement demand and carry out effective internal and external communication to ensure smooth implementation.
- Responsible for purchasing execution, including purchasing order, approval process management and other system operation.
- Responsible for the development, source, evaluation and management of suppliers, and timely grasp the market and technical trends of this category, in order to help formulate reasonable price strategies and financial budgets.
- Responsible for purchasing data, supplier qualification documents collation, archiving and other management work.
- Responsible for sorting out purchasing ledgers, making weekly, monthly, annual reports and other purchasing data reports. Join in and report in regular meeting with HQ.
- Cooperate with colleagues in other departments.
- Procurement compliance, to follow HQ's procurement rules to handle project in local, both in inner control and supplier management.
- Native English, honest, responsible, enthusiastic and good professional quality.
- Familiar with local law and practice in US/Japan/EMEA.
- Full time bachelor degree,
- More than 5 years indirect purchasing experience
- At least 2 year experience in internet purchasing.
- Familiar with the procurement bidding process, supplier management process, a strong sense of cost and sense of responsibility.
- Independent thinking and team work. Project management experience is preferred.
- Proficient in using office software and OA office system.
- Strong communication skills, coordination and teamwork spirit.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.