Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan.
- Lead teams of category-based procurement operations supply managers (coordinators)
- Facilitate resolution of conflicts with suppliers over delivery, service, quality and payment issues
- Work with Process and Systems Lead, Procurement Operations Lead to identify efficiency and cost reduction opportunities
- Help execute innovation/promotion projects in the BU by being a key interface between stakeholders including R&D and Marketing with suppliers
- Manage interactions with key suppliers to improve delivery, service, quality and payment issues.
- Improve supplier performance through scorecard reviews
- Develop fact base for assigned spend categories to identify cost saving opportunities and track cost saving
- Join regional negotiations to provide regional / local execution knowledge and strategic input
- Create strategy for commercialization plan during innovation process
- Aid in supplier searches for new innovation
- Update contracts and lead the execution / implementation
- Ensure compliance with PO policies and procedures and work with shared services to standardize and automate tactical activities over time
Key Organizational Relationships/レポート先、ならびに業務上関わりのあるステークホルダー
Reports to Procurement Operations Regional Lead
Other key relationships
- Procurement Category Manager
- Procurement operations coordinators
- Technology Lead
Possible Career Path/将来的に考えられるキャリアパス
- Procurement Ops Lead or Procurement Category manager
- BA (MBA preferred)
- Successful management track record
Technical / Functional
- Comprehensive understanding of PO process
- Knowledge of order to payment technologies (P2P, SAP)
- Strong focus on process improvement
- Team player
- Passion for developing a high performing organization
- Strong detail orientation
- Excels at continuous cost reduction/process improvement
- Good communication skills
- Effective at cross-functional teamwork
- Comfortable with conflict]
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.