Global FMCG Company
- Managing 5-7 local/regional categories of intermediate complexity using stategic sourcing principles. Must understand country/region business priorities and needs. Ensure contract compliance once agreement is signed.
- Managing local/regional suppliers, including scorecarding and actively monitoring KPI's. Responsible for delivering category RO's. Support the implementation of procurement proceesses and procedures for Japan.
- Maintaining a cost savings target of $0.3M-$.5M per year. Responsible for assessing and managing category risks and opportunities on a country/cluster level.
- Managing stakeholders within their country/cluster. Must be able to business partner with internal stakeholders aligning on company priorities and needs.
- Provide support on drafting and negotiating various procurement, marketing, supply, services, logistics and other arrangements in Japan. Coordinating and managing outside legal counsel in the country.
- Undergraduate degree
- Advanced degree, Paralegal certificate, legal degree or MBA is Plus.
Skills and Relevant Work Experience
- 3-7 years of relevant work experience
- Strong contract management skill, strategic sourcing, supplier management, spend analysis, drafting and negotiation skills.
- SAP experience, spend analysis, and e-sourcing tools experience.
- Broad based experience in multinational category management and international teams.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Effective written and verbal communications skills in English and Japanese.
- Industry certification (ISM, CIPS or other relevant organization).
- Strong understanding of the beverage industry
6 Million Yen ~ 8 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.